Wednesday, August 1, 2012

THE MAIN REASON THAT BROUGHT ME INTO KPOP WORLD.

NO, IT'S NOT RAIN (BI). I KNOW, MUCH PEOPLE WERE DRAGGED TO KPOP BECAUSE OF RAIN OR WONDER GIRLS.

IT'S NONE OF THEM.

IT'S HIM. YEAH IT'S KIM JONGWOON. YEAH IT'S YESUNG.

Couple years ago my friend was handling me the the music video of SuJu's Sorry Sorry and at first I was like, "Ugh, those gays." and "Pretty much like a Bollywood movies, with a bandwagon of people dancing around together." And that's the end at the time.

Then days after when I was surfing at the internet (like usual), I somehow remembered of Super Junior and try to search their pictures, I was just curious, no any feelings that time. And I found this picture.


And when I saw this, my eyes was rolling at their faces one by one, and the one that caught my eyes that time is a boy (who has become a guy now) at the left-corner. Sooo cute, babyfaced, pure & innocent. Not my type actually (yeah I'm not much of a pretty-boy-fan), but idk why I really couldn't take my eyes off his picture! >.<

So that's it. I loved him first then I start listening to Super Junior, watching their reality shows and concerts and simply fell in love with their music & personalities! Their music is catchy and nice to listen to, and their personalities are nice, they're funny & genuine :) And I'm a big fan of them now! kekeke~

And here's some pictures of Yesung oppa! >.< (he posts soo much pics & selcas on his twitter account, @shfly3424)

Sexy Kim Jongwoon! XD


With brother Kim Jongjin :)



What I love the most about him: HIS KILLER SMILE! 



Here's his screencaps from SuJu's newest single, Sexy, Free & Single :)
Love his hairstyle in this MV!




Pic for Sexy, Free & Single publication and album



For addition, he was born in Seoul, August 24, 1984, so now he's 28 years old or on Korea's age system it's 29. But for me he still looks so young, like 23 or 24! Forever baby-faced! ;) His birth name is Kim Jongwoon, but they gave him a stage name: Yesung, means "art-like voice", and yeah, his voice is a work of art. He's the main vocalist of Super Junior, to be honest he doesn't dance really well, when he dances he usually do the 'kkab' or crazy dances, but that's just another reason why I love him! XD

He has a really nice personality, and a kind of 4-dimentional kid, the one who has his own world in his mind. Yeah this is also just another reason why I love him so much ;)

And oh, the second reason why I came to Kpop is SNSD's Black Pearl, Kwon Yuri. Same with Yesung, I loved her first before I started to like her group kekeke. So currently my biases are:
- Boy groups: Super Junior, SHINee, MBLAQ, 2AM
- Girl groups: Girls' Generation (SNSD), Miss A, f(x)
- Soloists: IU, Juniel, Kim Jong Kook, Ailee (No, there isn't Lee Seung Gi. Sorry for fans but his voice is kinda weak for me & I personally think that it's much better if he stays at his acting carrer rather than trying to be an idol singer)
- Idols at persons: SuJu's Yesung (too much reasons to describe here!), SNSD's Yuri (love her 'kkab', cool personality & the way she dances), 2PM's Nichkhun (hmm.. he's cute. that's pretty enough), MBLAQ's Seungho (he's dorky & hot as well!), Miss A's Min (again, in love with her kkab-ness! and also her petite form).

As for rookie groups, I love AOA (Ace of Angels) and Hello Venus. Actually they're the only two rookie groups that can catch my eyes despite that there are too many rookie groups debuting this year (Tahiti, GLAM, Crayon Pop, She'z, etc).

But now I'm listening to Wonder Girls, 2NE1, and SISTAR. I personally don't love the groups that much, but I must admit that their music are great & they have nicest songs, so... I love listening to their songs, but not their big fan tho :) I personally think the best music is owned by 2NE1, SISTAR, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, 2AM, IU (they dominate my playlist heheh).

And I'm waiting Supearls (group from SBS' Kpop Star season 1) to debut! Papa YG please make it fast! :))



P.S.
Sorry there aren't any videos provided, I'm too lazy :p I personally recommend these songs (go to youtube to watch the videos and download them on itunes) :
- AOA - Elvis
- Hello Venus - Venus
- Wonder Girls - Like This
- 2NE1 - I Love You (also watch & download the accoustic ver featuring Sungha Jung too!)
- 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
- SISTAR - Loving U
- IU - Peach
- Juniel - Love Fool (feat CNBlue's Yonghwa)
- Supearls - Fame
- Supearls - The Boys (it's their cover of SNSD's The Boys, for me it's the best cover of The Boys so far)



Hope this helps & happy watching (or listening) ! ;)
Drop some comments if you mind, thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same boat with me. i used to think that korean girlgroup are just bunch of plastic girls that care all about beauty. but Sooyoung change me. her personality and silly act makes me crack up. and i began to watch all their (first Soo only, and then SNSD all) variety shows. and wow! im really impressed by those girls, they have (not only they, but korean ent.) real sense to 'entertain' people. and yes, now iam SONE and proud of it. im so into Kpop girlgroups too now, AOA, miss A, f(x), T ara, BEG, 2NE1, and ofcourse SNSD are rotating my world xD

Christabel Caroline Franswijaya said...

Actually I'm more into the boygroups than girlgroups, but I love girlgroups too :) They're dorky & adorable. So you're a Sooyoungster! That's nice, I rarely find a friend who is a Sooyoungster :)

Post a Comment

leave a comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com