Thursday, August 2, 2012

Real maknae and visual maknae?

I got this thing confusing when I found out that Krystal is the real maknae of f(x) and since forever I tought it's Sulli. Then I found that I've wrong in many parts of these maknaes thingy, cos I often mistaken someone as the maknae but actually he/she isn't. For some persons I got shocked because I reaaaally think they're the real maknaes but actually they're not!

Here's the list of real maknaes and visual (or fake, ahehehe) maknaes of some groups, that often confusing me.

(not in any particular order)

1. SNSD
Real maknae: Seohyun
Fake maknae: Sunny
When I first saw SNSD I never thought of Seohyun to be the maknae cos she looks mature & she's the second tallest of the group. I always thought it was Sunny or Taeyeon, especially Sunny cos she acts cute, she's like a baby & does a lot of aegyo. But in fact these two are some of the oldest members in SNSD, that got me shocked hahaha.

2. Super Junior
Real maknae: Kyuhyun
Fake maknae: Ryeowook
Actually Wook is the second youngest, so I give him an excuse. hahaha. He's really cute, he's far shorter than the actual maknae, and has an innocent & pure personality (which is in a total opposite of Kyuhyun, who is the evilest maknae in kpop world! XD). Sungmin from SJ also looks like one of the youngest, with a loooooot of aegyo & short body.

3. DBSK
Real maknae: Changmin
Fake maknae: Junsu
Junsu has those chubby cheeks & milky skin, he also does lot of aegyo. He is in a total opposite of Changmin who's the real maknae, cos Changmin is like Kyuhyun, a one of an evil maknae! kekeke. He's also the tallest in the group & has a slightly sexy aura, so I never thought of him to be the maknae.

4. 2NE1
Real maknae: Minzy
Fake maknae: Sandara
Everyone who see 2NE1 on their videos or pics will say that Dara is the maknae. She looks really young, despite that she's actually the second oldest in the group (she's 10 years older than Minzy!). She looks waaaaay younger than the real maknae, Minzy, who's actually cute but has the boyish and baddass aura in her.

5. f(X)
Real maknae: Krystal
Fake maknae: Sulli
Like what I've said before, I never thought of Krystal being the maknae. She has the city-girl look, a chic face & chic personality, while Sulli is like a baby, she's girly and innocent. Plus in some shows she said that she's the maknae (which I believe that the company has told her to say that), and she also did a maknae performance together with Seohyun, Kara's Jiyoung, 2PM's Chansung, SHINee's Taemin, AS' Lizzy & MBLAQ's Mir at one of the TV show. Well but I don't take this too much because Sulli is just months older than Krystal, they both was born on 1994.

6. KARA
Real maknae: Jiyoung
Fake maknae: Seungyeon
With those eye smiles, aegyos and cheerful personality, Seungyeon really looks like the real maknae. She also has a petite body, so people often mistaken her as the maknae while the real maknae Jiyoung is a giant maknae, she's tall and big. Actually Seungyeon is 6 years older than Jiyoung!

7. 2PM
Real maknae: Chansung
Fake maknae: Wooyoung
Wooyoung has those baby fats on his face, he has chubby cheeks and small eyes that make his smiles look cute. He also does a lot of aegyo & he also one of the shorties in the group, while in the other side, the real maknae Chansung is like a big bear, he's one of the tallest, he has a really composed muscles & abs, and his face gives the sexy aura. Besides Wooyoung, Junho also looks much younger than Chansung, these two are the fake maknaes. kekeke

8. B2ST
Real maknae: Dongwoon
Fake maknae: Yoseob
Yeah, Yoseob is the real fake maknae! Hahaha. He's reaaally cute, has a babyface, chubby cheeks, and he also does a lot of aegyo! While the real one, Dongwoon, like the other real maknaes, is the tallest in the group and has the mature look.

9. T-ara
Real maknae: Jiyeon
Fake maknae: Boram
It gave me shock when I know that Boram is actually the second oldest of the group. She's the shortest one (much shorter than the others, including the real maknae Jiyeon), she grows a puffy bang and she has small face & big eyes that make her face looks like a baby. Jiyeon, the real maknae is one of the tallest, and she has a sexy body and sexy eyes that anyone wouldn't tell that she's the maknae.

10. MBLAQ
Real maknae: Mir
Fake maknae: Thunder
Mir the real maknae is actually very childish (but then I found out that all of MBLAQ members are pretty childish too, they're funny & hyper! XD), but he doesn't have a maknae appearance, while Thunder, like his sister Sandara, has a face of a baby and does lot of aegyo.


Beside them, there are also Teen Top's Ricky, CNBlue's Minhyuk who are the fake maknaes of their groups. And oh, I often mistaken Daesung as Big Bang's maknae too, when actually it's Seungri. In the old formation of After School I also often mistaken Jooyeon as the maknae, cos Nana the real maknae is a chic & sexy one. In the other side, there are some maknaes that we can tell that he/she is the maknae at our first sight, such as SHINee's Taemin, U-Kiss' Dongho, miss A's Suzy, and BEG's Ga In.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i really love fakmaknaes in Girlgroup. Taeng, Sunkyu, Boram, and Sulli. but you must add one more, she is Jimin from AOA. she' hot leader on stage but her released photos are so so cute ><

Christabel Caroline Franswijaya said...

Hi :) I love them too! Really? Jimin is really cool, I don't know she has a cute side too, I'll check her pics immediately kekeke. But I thought Chanmi looks younger anyway.. aheheh

Post a Comment

leave a comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com