Friday, December 14, 2012

Nails. Nails. NAILS! :)

Nail designs! Yay!

I'm kinda addicted to nail painting during these days, and I even feel kinda like naked when I don't have any nail polishes on my nails. Kekeke.

I did all the designs by myself, on both of my hands *proud* hohoho. I learned how to paint my nails from youtube videos, and this channel Cutepolish is the best! I learn soooo many easy tricks and nail designs from her, and her videos are quite short compared to the other nail designs videos. Long videos make me bored, so, I love Cutepolish's videos! <3

Here are some nail designs I've done :)


Colourful gradation nails :)

Colorful bow french nails! (I really love this one, they're supercute!)

Pink polkas!

Blue-silver gradation nails

Colorful leopard nails! I love this one too!

Browny-gold nails! This is kinda messy heheh.

Candy nails. Just an ordinary colorful nails, but I love the color combination ;)

This one is fake nails. Hohoh. I bought those fake nails from local accessories shop for just IDR 3000 or $ 0.3 !

Another gradation nails with yellow color, white base, and glittery topcoat.

Sunset nails on my toes!


And this one is my current nail design. I'm still wearing it. This is inspired from Bubzbeauty , another great beauty guru from youtube!


Vintage rose nails. Very sweet & easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com